Osteopath Melbourne – Find a solution to your pain or discomfort TODAY.
“Your body is meant to be pain-free. We help you get it there”
-Recharge founder Dr Cameron Kealy
Recharge Osteopathic Clinic was founded by Victoria University lecturer in advanced Osteopathic technique Dr Cameron Kealy in 2004.
We have a 5 step treatment process to get you the fastest, long lasting relief for your pain or discomfort where we:
1. TRAUMA ANALYSIS – Take a full history and trauma analysis of your body
2. WHOLE BODY EXAM – Examine your whole body for underlying issues that are predisposing your pain or discomfort
3. TECHNIQUES INDIVIDUALISED – Assess your body for appropriateness of different techniques. (ie. Massage and manipulation is not always the best way to fix your pain)
4. ENSURE EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES – There’s no point doing techniques like massage or manipulation unless they work. We re-assess techniques to ensure they are effective on you.
5. REBALANCE – Rebalance your whole body at the end of the treament so that your whole body is balanced and your treatment is integrated. This helps get you feeling better faster and is excellent for athletes who want to play sport the next day.
AFL and Sports injuries: Lower Back Pain Treatment, Osteitis Pubis Treatment & Hamstring Injury Treatment
Our osteopaths Melbourne see many elite athletes, elite AFL players and other sports people from all levels. Osteitis pubis treatment, recurrent hamstring injury treatment and lower back pain treatment are some of our specialties.
Recharge’s location has been selected to make it Melbourne’s most conveniently located sports injury clinic for Melbourne City and St Kilda Rd offices. Ample parking and being just a 30 second walk from the St Kilda Rd tram make it an easy stop on your way to and from work.